Qualities We Seek
Our financial representatives have a wide range of interests and unique personal qualities, but all hold a certain set of characteristics that make them successful in their careers.
First and foremost, our financial representatives have a passion to help their clients achieve financial security, no matter where they’re starting from. Since we don’t sell our products and services based on price but instead focus on specific client needs and tailored solutions, this quality is imperative to success as a financial representative.
In addition, our ideal financial representative candidate:
- Holds strong values and high integrity.
- Values building relationships in his/her communities.
- Believes greater effort earns greater rewards.
- Works independently and efficiently.
- Is passionate about his/her work.
- Enjoys competition.
Requirements of the Career
To be qualified for the financial representative career, candidates must:
- Be willing to obtain applicable state licensing for property/casualty insurance and life/health insurance as well as both a Series 6 and Series 63 Securities license.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- A bachelor’s degree or outside sales experience is preferred.