Financial security is not achieved with insurance alone, and it is not achieved with financial services products (or investments) alone, either. To put it simply, financial security is a state of mind that clients can only achieve through the combination of both insurance and financial services.
Our insurance products exist to provide financial protection for the “what if” losses, while financial services products build financial assets for the “what’s next” in life.
One big difference between COUNTRY and other companies in the insurance and financial services industry is that we don’t just sell products; we focus on providing comprehensive solutions for every single client’s future financial security.
To help make it simple, we’ve separated the most common client needs into five basic categories. Clients want to know how they can:
1. Secure their health and wellness.
2. Protect their assets.
3. Secure the needs of their family, including care for the elderly.
4. Save money for their children’s college education.
5. Secure their retirement and savings.
With each of these needs, we offer many solutions to help clients become financially secure. Here are some of the common solutions we provide to clients, based on their needs:
1. Auto, home and life insurance.
2. Disability and long-term care insurance.
3. Commercial and business insurance.
4. Umbrella Policies.
5. Retirement planning and investment management services.
6. Setting up and managing trusts.
7. Educational funds.
Learn more about our products and services on the COUNTRY Financial website.